Friday, November 28, 2008
Ya-hooo Pop!
While in Texas we had quite the 'rodeo'! My parents and I were trying to get a bull out of one pasture and into the trailer so we could move it to another pasture. Mom and I tried to corner him with the 4-wheelers but that was a no go. Pop saddled up Dan and the 3 of us got the bull in the corral. My parents have always had horses so it wasn't something new for the girls to see Pop ride, but for some reason this time once Pop got on Dan they both said "Ya-hoo Pop! Ya-hooooo"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not yee-haa or Wahoo but Ya-Hoo!!! I guess that is the combo!
Once the bull was taken care of, Ava and I went for a little ride. She seemed to have really liked it... until my mom drove by on the 4-wheeler. Both of the girls looooovvvveeee ridin' the 4-wheelers.
Thanks for all of the help Mom, Pop and Erricka! I could have never finished the house without all you did for me. I really owe you! Love you all!
ps... the computer has been down and out for a bit so i can't get to the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aleasha!!! You are an authentic roper and rider!!!! That is so awesome you corraled a bull!! I am so impressed! I would have been frightened...I can just see myself, now..."Here Mr. Bull *smack*, *smack*! Here, boy!"
You, ROCK!
Hey! Your girls are so stinking cute! It was fun to read through your blog! You are just so you and I love ya!!! Anyway, in response to your comment on my blog, I have run 3 five K races this summer and I ran a 10K race on Thanksgiving day. It has been a lot of fun.
Your story makes me miss Texas, your family, and mine. Hope you are doing well. Your girls as I have said before are so adorable. Maybe I will get to see them again one day.
so are you home now?
That's so cute! I like your red look now!
Post a Comment