Monday, September 22, 2008

The beach

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kelly said...

YEs so I'm just going to comment of all of these. Gosh Ava is a hoot. I love these pictures. WHY do I not know this little girl? I can't believe we haven't met each others' kids and yours just look like so much fun!!!

Holly said...

these are really good pics. your kids are sooooooo cute.

Lauren in GA said...

Oh. my. goodness...she looks so, so sweet!!! Is she giving the birds a feshall treat in those pictures?

Lauren said...

That third picture of Ava cracks me UP!! She looks like she means business!

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

Man, that girl is on a mission. Once again, Rhet's comment when I showed him these pictures was, "I just want to eat her up". And I'de have to agree. I love my boy(s)- but man, girls can be so much more...want to pinch their cheeks, want to dress them up and put lipgloss on them, want to just squeeze them and keep squeezing.

Kelly said...

I can't get enough of these pictures. They are just so dang cute!