Monday, September 22, 2008

Smiffys feet

What ta heck ya doin' dad?!?!?!?!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kelly said...

CUTENESS! Look at the three of ya in your matching triangle tops looking all cute in the wind. Gosh!! AND WHOA MISS SKINNY PANTS! I didn't know you'd been working so hard on your beach body. Good job girl!! You look so great!! These pictures are super cute.

Kelly said...

Also, I really like how there's the same distance between the three of you. Let me tell you what else: Emery's hair. Ava's hair. Everybody's facial expression. The fact that Emery's hands are stiff and straight and Ava's hands are curled tight in a fist. okay I'll stop. Its just such a great picture!

Erika said...

I upload through blogger, not picasa. It still uses the picasa pictures, but you can post a bunch. Just click on the picture icon when you're writing your post. You can add up to I think 4, but I do 2 at a time because it takes forever to put more for me. But after you upload a bunch of pictures, you just click on the picture icon again and do a bunch more.
Cute pics too. You just want to squeeze those girls!

Holly said...

i've always thought you had HOT feet! fun pics.

Lauren in GA said...

Look at their sweet little feet :) Aleasha, you look FABULOUS!!! I love your little red cover up dress. *insert cat calls* ;)

Oh. my. GOODNESS!! I am obsessed with the Twilight series...and I am happy to report that Mike has already finished Twilight AND New Moon!! The other day we jumped in the van and we were racing to get to the dump before it closed. He was driving like a mad man...I jokingly screamed, "Edward!! Slow down...you are scaring me!!" It was lovely!

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

Woo hoo. What a good looking family. What a fun vacation. Only in the south can you still go to the beach in your bathing suits at the end of September!
Oh, and there IS a picture of your notorious husband...at least, I am assuming those are his white feet:)

jennie said...

Such cute pictures Aleasha! You & your girls are such cute beach babes. It looks like a lot of fun! BTW, we'll be in Little Rock 1 1/2 more years before we start residency, which will most likely be somewhere else. We'd love for you to come!!!

Andrea said...

So cute! Brian and I are definitely going to have to take a trip to the beach.

Larman Family said...

Love the pics! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I have done a lousy job at keeping in touch, but looking at all these pictures and reading all the stories was really fun! I was sad to see that we missed you when you came to visit Dallas! I hope we talk soon!