Thursday, August 28, 2008
Why would you do that?
Today, both of the girls were just on one. And I mean ON ONE. Maybe I didn't get the best of sleep last night so I was a little on edge, but they were just doing things to get under my skin. For some reason (and honestly I don't remember which one it was) I sent Emery to the corner. When it was time for her to come out, I asked her why in the world would she do that. She looks me in the eyes and says "be be for because be cause I'ne naughty." I just busted out laughing. A little bit later I heard her say the same thing to Josh. She is such a hoot!!!!
here are just a few pictures of Mimi throwing herself a "good one" because I wouldn't let her look at the camera before the pictures were taken. She is having a hard time with the concept that the pictures must be taken BEFORE you can look at them. Hopefully one day she will get it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Great pictures. Awesome. I like her fancy schmancy hair do too! Nice work, Leash! :)
I LOVE the way you write down exactly what she said with correct phonetic exactness. It is just so, so adorable.
"be be for because be cause I'ne naughty." Priceless!!!!!!!!
It's okay Mimi...sometimes, I'ne naughty, too.
too funny
I have pictures up!!!
Loved the cute story. It gave me a good laugh. Your kids are so adorable.
Maggie is still trying to figure out that you have to take a picture before you can look at it. She is just starting to get it a little bit but good luck with that. Pictures of tantrums are always good to have though, then you can pass them along when they have their own kids.
Ok, so wrong place to reply to your comments-
the books were great. I had them by the door to give to you today at church, but in the 9:03 rush to make it for sacrament, they got left. So, my lady- are you borrowing out the fourth? I'm going to go through withdrawals when I'm done with it. I heard the drama about the 5th being stopped bc a lose copy got out on the internet and now Stephanie (we're on a first name basis:) doesn't want to complete it. When their relationship is going well, I am nice to Rhet- but watch out if they are fighting or on edge with each other, I get snappy and short:)
I'm so glad to know my child isn't the only one who does that...
Post a Comment