Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dressin' up

I am always amazed at the outfits the girls come up with. Ava, as of lately, calls herself the 'real true princess'. Emery says she wants all of her "raceletts and neckleelees." All of the pictures of Emery are with her crying because she only wants to look at the pictures not have to stand in front of the camera. It gets really ugly sometimes. Ava on the other hand askes all day long for me to take her picture. Silly girls.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I'm talking about that girl know how to dress.... And MiMi you have to stay on the taking side of the camera. You are a doll. Love ya so much

Hannah said...

great pictures! They look adorable.

Kelly said...

CUTENESS!!!!

Lauren in GA said...

I love it!!!

Those girlies look great!!

I love how you wrote how Emery wants her, "raceletts and neckleelees". I love the direct quotes :) I agree with Ava...she is a, "real true princess".

Your blogging always brightens my day!