Wednesday, August 27, 2008
IS THAT BETTER????
Those silly girls of ours have started a new (and very exciting i might add) tradition, shall we call it, to the morning routine. EVERY single morning Mimi wakes up and goes and talks to Ava through her door. Emery can open the door to her room but not the one to Ava's so she just stands outside of her room and waits. So then Ava gets up and opens the door for her. They laugh, giggle, and hug each other and then RUN to Mimi's closet. They hang out there for a little while just playing and being sweet. (in the mean time, i fall back to sleep) Then.... they tiptoe tiptoe tiptoe to my room, get right up next to my side of the bed, put their sweet little faces R I G H T up next to mine and yell "IS THAT BETTER MOM" as they turn on the lights!!! "MOM, CAN YOU SEE?" "I CAN SEEEE SOOOO MUCH BEDDER WID THE LIGHT ON." "DON'T YOU LIKE DAT BEDDER?" I must give them the ol' evil eye cause they both look at each other, turn off the light, and say "SHHHHH mom's is sleeping". They go back to Mimi's closet to play (and probably discuss how MOM should be a little happier in the mornings and how if she doesn't wake up happy she doesn't get to get out of bed... oh wait, is that such a bad thing?!??!). Finally, they both MARCH into the room and Mimi' directly states "I'nnnaaa eat. Put umm cloves on. Goes down steers." (translation: mother dear, i am really hungry. would you please make me some delicious and nutritious breakfast so i no longer hunger. please clothe your body and let us make way down stairs). Needless to say... I OBEY!!!!!!!!!!!
*****as a side note. if you are looking for a new ceiling fan/light for perhaps your bedroom and notice on the box that it has this great new fandangled gadget of a remote control to work your light and think WOW what a great idea....... you might want to rethink your decision. *****
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cute tradition! How precious. Those silly girls are so cute!
At least they are not yelling in your ear "COCKADOODLEDOOOOOOOO! its eight o'clock, morning time! COCKADOODLEDOOOOOOOO!!!" even when it is not even close to 8 o'clock, more like just barely 6. Oh the joys of children!
That is the sweetest little story!! You had me rolling! I don't know why you say I know how to tell a story. YOU are the one that tells a great story!
"I'nnnnaaa eat." So, so, so adorable!!
Love your blog. I just happened to click on your name and a whole web page magically appeared. I love the kitchen, the girls' tantrums, the stories of waking you up- just great. By the way, I read the blog about you reading "Twilight"- all the versions. I am on partial house boundedness and sent Rhet to find it at Walmart to no avail (as well as a sandwich from Arby's, shake from Sonic and tennis shoes for Ben). Any chance I could borrow your book(s)? I usually can't read much, because I have the horrible habit of staying up all night and neglecting the children until a good book is done... but hey, at this point they are neglected anyway and I can do it without feeling bad. (and they won't be watching as much Ellen, Dr. Phil, or court TV):) Oh, good 'ole pregnancy!
How Cute!!! I love how excited they are to just be together in the morning. It sounds like you have some sweet and loving little girls. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment