
Erricka being soooo glamorous folding laundry!

My mom's pantry we got all
spick-an-span!!!!

The drive from Dallas to mom and pops house with my sister and her chilrrens Paris, Canon, Sadie and Thatcher. We were loaded down. The kids had a great time together.

Canon and Brazos dancin' for the camera.

Pop and Canon on the 4-wheeler.

The girls loved the 4-wheelers. First thing in the morning Emery would ask for 4-wheeelaa.

Ava had my friend
Lindsey's house.

Emery at Lindsey's house.

Paris with her "witches fingers"
We are back in Georgia now. We had a a fabulous time. The girls and I flew out to Texas and then my mom drove us back. The whole trip was awesome. I was able to see lots of friends and all of my family.I didn't get the camera out as much as I should have. I didn't get any pictures of the girls playing with my friend Tricha and her kids or any pictures of the girls swimming. I guess maybe next time I will be better about taking pictures. We cleaned out my mom's pantry and did about 34235 loads of laundry!!! Thanks mom and pop for the great time!!! We love you!
4 comments:
okay I can't believe how big Paris is!! And I love the picture of you and your girls on the 4 wheeler. They're faces are great! Also I am in love with your mother's pantry. I am so anxious to have a huge pantry room one day (not any time soon). I remember you telling me years ago about when she turned your room into that and about the shelves she got. Every time I see those anywhere I think of her. Well, I'm glad you got to go visit and that you had a great time!!!
I am glad that you had a great time.. but I am glad that you are back!!
It was so great to see you today! I will love being with you in Young Women...it is different from Primary...no one talks about Elmo, being a Princess or showing off their beautiful princess hair ( like the lovely JJ) or "Lightning A'Queen" (as Andrew Cross calls him).
I loved the witch fingers Paris is sportin' those are fabulous!
I love how Erricka folds laundry...I need to be more of a glamour puss while I fold my laundry.
We missed you! Welcome Home! (are you thinking, "I was just at home." So, maybe I should say...welcome back to Georgia. :D
I soo wish we could have seen you guys! How fun to see Erricka and her kiddos, too, and Brazos! Look at all of them...they are getting so big! Glad you are back at home and doing well. Next time we'll have to get together! Miss you...tell Erricka I now even leave messages on your blog!! Love ya!
Post a Comment