For mothers day, I wanted us to go to the zoo as a family. We had a fabulous time! After the zoo we went to the Temple and took a few pictures on the Temple grounds. We finished off the day with a tasty trip to Fudruckers, Yummy! I would say all in all it was a pretty fantastic mothers day. The only disappointment anyone had was Ava. She was SO sad there were no dinosaurs or care bears at the zoo. (i did try to explain her for days that there wouldn't be any care bears or dinosaurs. she told me that i was wrong and that they would in fact be there. i guess she didn't handle that "mom is always right"!!!!)
10 comments:
Good Heavens you're skinny! You look great!
I hope you had a good mother's day even without the father there. Your zoo trip sounds way fun.
Our zoo has carebears so you can come out here and see them. I'm totally lying, but you can still come out here. We do have dinosaurs.
Hey!! Great pictures! Yeah and I agree with the first line of the previous comment. WHAT were you talking about on the phone the other day regarding that subject.... okay you're officially crazy. Well sorry Ava was so disappointed about no carebares and dinosaurs. Too funny. Really, all those pics were so good. I'm glad you had a good mother's day!!
Love the pictures--especially with all of you in front of the temple. Very cute! Makes me want to go to the zoo. Oh and if Ava wants, there are dinosaurs that live on our street, JJ can show her if she wants.
Those pictures are great!
You look BEAUTIFUL in them! Well, you always look beautiful...these pictures just capture it!
(I like how you are smooching Josh in one)
I am with Ava...what kind of a zoo does not have dinosaurs or Care Bears...that is a crime against all that is good and decent. Hmph!
How much fun was that!! I am jealous. I love the care bears and dinosaurs. Where do they come up with these things?
Your zoo looks like so much fun! What a great way to spend Mom's Day. And I have to agree with everyone else who said it- YOU look great!!
Happy Mom's Day! Your girls are so cute. We love going to zoos. I think it makes for some great family bonding. Too bad about the 'missing animals'. That sounds like a great FHE though; 'And tonight we off to see the care bear exhibit!'
I love all the pictures! They are great and you look awesome!! All that gym time is paying off!! The family looks great!
wow looks like you guys had a great day! I can't wait till I can take my girl to the zoo and she is excited... I gues 7 months old just aren't old enough to appreciate all the animals and the smell of the elephant cage :)
OK, So you don't know me. I was looking at my friend Crystal Blacks blog. I was browsing through her friends. And I couldn't believe it--My husband and I know Josh!! My husband was room mates with Josh at the Raintree in Utah. I knew Josh while Dan and I were dating. It was so funny to come across his face! It looks like you guys are doing well! Did Josh become a Dr like planned?
Post a Comment