Friday, May 9, 2008

Just laugh if off...

I am trying to do better about writing down the funny things that my girlie's say. Here are just few. Emery: (everything ends with mom) I need hep (help) mom! I bonk my head or arm or knee, mom. I so sad, mom. I go ni-night, mom. I need nana (banana), mom. PPPPPease. Thank thee (this is for everything. when you hand her something, or you sneeze or when Ava needs to say thank you. Always, thank thee!) I na maaaa, mom (I need more, mom). the way she says it though sounds more like enema. Ava: (everything starts AND ends with mom) Mom, I'm fweating (sweating), I'm fweating mom! Oooh mom, these shoes have farklies on them (sparklies). She also has a hard time with when to use "me" and "my". Mom, where me glasses, mom? Mom, where me shoes? And my all time favorite right now is... Mom! OH! MEEE!! Goodness!!! Oh me gosh, mom!!! maybe she is a wee bit o' irish!!

3 comments:

Abs said...

Well at least there's no danger of you forgetting your name.

Erika said...

Cookie Monster does the me thing. Me want cookie. And Elmo talks in the third person. And they're still awesome.
I'm still laughing about Mimi and the shoes.

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, me gosh! I loved all of this!

I laughed so hard I am fweating ;)

Seriously, I laughed at the adorable way they say things!

Loved your Irish comment, too!

Abs comment cracked me up!