Monday, April 21, 2008
WHOA!!! New Template!
I know, I know it is a bit bright, but I like it! I have not had the chance to write a blog in what seems forever. We went out of town to Texas for 13 days and came back with the "junk". I mean that great green stuff that moves in to your nose and throat. Isn't it fabulous?!? Me and the girls had it. Actually, I am still suffering from a great sinus infection, but I think the worst has past.
Our Texas trip was fabulous! My parents live on a lot of land so we can just let the kids run free. This is the first time that the girls have been old enough to actually enjoy the other cousins. Between my sisters and myself we have 9 kids. It is nothing but craziness. The weather was perfect so we got to play outside most of the time. My dad dug the kids a "mole-hole" for them with the dozer. This whole is no ordinary hole (obviously by the name). The older kids named it a few years back. When I stand in the whole you can not see my head. Now I know I am not very tall, but I think the whole has got to be around 5.5 feet deep. The dirt that was dug out of the whole is right next to it and the kiddos love to climb to the top of the "mountain" and slid down into the mole-hole. I must say, it is some kind of fun!!!! :) Pretty much the trip consisted of 1.the kids going to the mole-hole, 2. coming back saying they are hungry, 3. the adults feeding them and sending them back, 4. spraying them off with the water hose before they can get in the clean bucket of water to then go to the shower!!!! Like I said, fabulous trip. Oh I forgot, one day my really good friend Tricha and her 2 little kids came to my parents house. We went down to this dam that had broken not to far from the house and played in the pond and mud. My sisters, mom, Josh, Tricha and myself would all hold hands with a child in between us and run as fast as we could and jump in the pond. Nothing but good ol' dirty fun!!! (I will have to get the pictures from my mom and post at a later date).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the new template!!!!!
Oh, my! MY BOYS WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A MOLE HOLE!
Sorry you came back with the gunk!
Post a Comment