Sunday, March 16, 2008
Grateful
I don't feel as if I have been very appreciative of the things I have lately .So I thought I would jot down a few...
1. I have a WONDERFUL husband who loves me dearly.
2. I am a mother of two beautiful, smart and loving girls.
3. I am a daughter of Heavenly Father.
4. My husband has a job and he provides for our family so I can stay home and raise our children.
5. I am a member of the only true church and have a testimony of such.
6. I live in a free country.
7. I have great friends that love and support me.
8. I have my health.
9. I have food in my pantry and a roof over my head.
10. I am alive to tell people about all of my many blessings.
I am so grateful for these things. I am truly blessed!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I truly appreciate this post. I get so frazzled, especially on Sundays, I need to remember the things I am so amazingly blessed with :)
Wonderful reminder to you and me! And no, I don't think it's weird you visited my blog. I think it's sweet that you left me a message!
Hope you enjoy this new blogger world!
you really do have some sweet looking girls
I'm grateful for Prevacid. It's like night and day over here. The little princess is eating, sleeping, and SMILING!!! So is her mom and dad :)
lauren- you are so right. sundays are hard. SUNDAYS are REALLY hard!!!!!!!! worth it, though... right!??!!??!
Aleasha-- I love your blog. I too appreciate this post!! Your girls are so cute!!!! --The next book comes out in August but the first three end nicely so you don't feel like your hang just waiting for the next one. I think that is another reason that I like them.
Hey Aleasha. Long time no see. It was exciting getting your comment! Things are going so great and it looks like you are doing well too. Your girls are adorable! It will be fun watching your family grow. I am glad that you are blogging!
Hey, send me an email and I'll update you on the Chronicles of Crystal Staudt Black.
crystaldblack AT hotmail.com
Yay you can see my blog!!! In answer to your questions:
No big plans for Easter except Ellie's debut at church! And dinner at my parents. Life is wonderful with Prevacid. We're all much happier and sleeping a lot more.
Love you guys!
Hooray you have a blog! It's so cute too. Good work. :)
It was seriously so fun sitting by your little family in Sacrament meeting!
I loved your dress...you looked smashing daaaaaaaaaahling! Yeah, I wanted to say smashing, again, because you looked so smashing ;)
The girls looked so fabulous, too. I love the way Emery snuggled up to Ava when my riotous boys turned around and gawked at her.
Josh is a total crack up with putting that chick-a-dee on my shoulder and asking, "Where did you hear that? Oh, a little bird told me."
You people are a good time.
Oh, and sorry Brian likes to climb you like a tree in Sharing Time.
Post a Comment