Wednesday, March 26, 2008
_______ is falling all around...
On the housetops, on the ground. What in the world is this, you might ask. It is POLLEN! I have never seen so much darn pollen in my life. IT IS EVERYWHERE! You can't get into your car without being slightly dusted. Once you are in your car, you have to use the windshield wiper fluid to even see out. We have a screened porch that is completely covered. The picture (without the flowers) is AFTER I have sprayed it off with the hose. It is just craziness. PURE CRAZINESS!!! My allergies are really about done with it too.
Basically, I haven't been able to breath for the past month. It is really starting to hinder my life. It's killin' me, Smalls!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I know the feeling I still have no voice and am wondering if I need to see a doctor. I am sure it is allergies though. this place is crazy!!!
Welcome to the South. Hope you enjoy your stay. :(
Holy crap! My allergies would be going nuts!!! Ahh...it's nice here in the desert.
(mainly because things haven't started sprouting yet)
I am cracking up how I was just whining about the pollen on the phone to you and telling you how I can't even open my windows because it will get in the house, (like a horrible layer of green/yellow dust) and then here I see your very insightful post! :)
Abs' comment cracked me up! Sad but true...welcome to Hades er, I mean Georgia. Spring brings pollen thick enough to choke on, literally and Summer brings heat that feels like it comes from the bowels of the fiery depths of Hades. Nice.
our place is looking the same. in fact, i had to use the windshield wiper fluid this morning too. :(
I figured it out! I guess my profile had our ward relief society blog listed and not my gerka blog that I actually write in. I changed it though so you should be able to get there from clicking on my name. I'm so proud of myself for figuring it out!
Oh girl, I feel your pain. Everything in the area is covered. I used to have a black Jeep, now it's this sickly green color.
Hoooray, Claritin!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! FABULOUS new template!
I love the new sidebar picture of you and the girls, too! (and the new one of Ava) :)
I feel your pain. I REALLY feel your pain, my nose feels your pain, my eyes feel your pain, my throat feels your pain....I am SO with you.
Ohhhhh, where did you get this newest template?
Post a Comment