Friday, March 14, 2008

O.A.E.B.

Many of you may not have heard of OAEB but our sweet little Ava has it. It is a very rare condition in which your eyebrows are actually double jointed. OAEB stands for Over Active Eye Brows. Here are a few pictures to illustrate just what I am talking about. OAEB is NOT a serious condition. Studies have shown that OAEB only occurs when ones wishes are not granted....
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

You are hilarious! "Studies have shown that O.A.E.B. only occours when ones wishes are not granted"! What are you talking about that you are not funny!? You are a scream!

I love the pictures on your sidebar! Ohhhhh, I love the color at the top of the dining room wall and on the bottom!!! Lovely!

And, the picture of you with the girls in those beautiful flowers!

jennie said...

leash, you are a scream! that was the funniest thing i've read in awhile. :) ava's pretty incredible.

Erika said...

Love it!
Check out ours at gerka.blogspot.com :)

Erika said...

I checked my blog and it says that anyone can view it. So try again and see...
Ellie is awake 5 minutes after I told you she was asleep. >:(

Jen said...

Aleasha-We live in Austin. But I think you might be thinking about our friend Grace's blog with the bluebonnets, not sure where they had that pic taken. Your girls are adorable. Goog Luck with the blogging. Normal Mom Jen

Jenibelle said...

Lurking...you're doing great. Just think of this as your only non-fattening addiction. It WILL become one, trust me.