I have entered the bloggin' world....
so i went to a friend's house today (thank you lauren) and learned how to blog. we shall see how this will go.... nothing against lauren of course, i am just not sure how much i was able to take in. i was pretty busy making sure the girls weren't getting "into biznesstt" as Ava calls it! So... please bare with me! I hope to add many more blogs or posts or whatever these are called, often! STAY TUNED!!!!
6 comments:
Yaaaaaaaaay! I love it! I love the colors! Great job linking on your very first post!!!!!!!! You are the bees' knees, I tell ya! I love the Ava quote about, "biznesst"!
welcome, welcome. it's just one more way that we can all stay connected...and waste several hours on the computer while our house gets messier. :)
Howdy congrats!!! Look forward to your posts, follow Ava's lead and take care of biznesst!!! Good to add another late night read and keep "connected" hugs jntte
YAY!!!! I'm so glad. =)
Chica,I am glad you found me! It is awesome to hear from you again. It looks like the Lord has been blessing you. He has defiantely given us our fair share. I can't wait to read more about your family.
I am so glad you started a blog and found mine. It is such a good way to keep in touch with people. Your girls are getting big and are adorable. How is everything going?
Post a Comment