Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fun little fact about me

Well it's not that fun actually. But here is the fact. If I don't work out, the pounds don't come off. It doesn't matter how little or how much I eat. I've been calculating my calories and I'm not going over. However, this past month I have done very little in the work out department. And that stinks. I've been sick. My family has been sick. Hansen is still sick. I've gone out of town. My sister got married. Josh's schedule is crazy right now. And there aren't many nights i can get away. So February has been a hard month in the weight loss department. As in, I haven't lost any. But I haven't gained either. Here is to a new month and hopefully a good amount of loss!!!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Hey way to stay the same!!! I went running for the first time in 3 weeks yesterday (because we have been sick for a month too!) and it was so HARD!!! the first lap sucked, the second was a little better, 3,4&5 were actually pretty good. 6 & 7 very very hard. But I was glad I got out there. The 12 days of Christmas workout I pinned is really really awesome and you can do it in your room without equipment. It's great for those days when you just can't get out. We've got a month left to train. Here's to you being another 10 lbs lighter too!!!! (we're so excited by the way)
And I think I now own the record for the longest comment. Ever.

Lauren in GA said...

Not gaining is fantastic, too!!!!

I'm proud of you :)

Anonymous said...

金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室 , 金瓶梅视频聊天室