Saturday, October 27, 2012

Almost there....

I'm 36 weeks. I am not ready to have a baby. At all. We don't have his room finished. Or the crib put up. Or sheets to put on said bed. I have washed some clothes and put them in the dresser. There are still a TON of things on my to-do list. However, Josh is in Chicago this weekend so I am laying low! Not really wanting to push myself into labor. Who wants to have a baby without their husband there? Not this lady!!! I did have a doctors appointment yesterday and I'm at a 1. I have never been dilated this early on. I've never gone into labor on my own either. SOOOO, we will just see what happens. Josh gets home tomorrow at 4:30. Lets just hope this baby stays put until then! 

5 comments:

jcsamom said...

Hang in there! Praying for perfect timing and an easy delivery.

Erika said...

His room doesn't need to be ready until you're ready to kick him out of yours. Try not to stress about it. I do need to send off his onesies though. Sounds like he's gonna be necked since he has nothing clean to wear ;) Hang in there!!!!!

Lauren in GA said...

I always felt like a ticking time bomb at this stage in pregnancy...well...not with John...but with Brian espeically...

I'm so excited for you! I will send some prayers that everything goes smoothly. ☺

The Andersons said...

All I have to say is #4 and boy. That is as maintenance free as it gets. Good luck girl!

The Andersons said...

All I have to say is #4 and boy. That is as maintenance free as it gets. Good luck girl!