YES!!!!! It's finally over! I am 18 weeks and 1 day and can finally say IT. IS. OVER! No more pain (other than regular pregnancy pain)!!! Wahoo! I knew you would all be as excited as I am!
Now I'm off to clean my house. I haven't done so all week because of swim lessons and piano lessons and family being in town. It is a wreck. Wish me luck!
3 comments:
You totally have me stumped at what this pain is...
Hooray!!! Hooray for pain being over, not for having to clean the house. Last night I mopped my kitchen floor. This morning Ellie said, wow, the floor is shiny. Yeah, it doesn't happen often so I'm glad someone noticed. She then proceeded to spill her cereal. Yessssss....
I am so excited for you that the pain is over!!
I'm sort of an anti-pain kind of girl. ;)
Post a Comment