Josh***Aleasha***Ava***Emery***Kinlee***Hansen
I love this! Congrats!!
A cute little boy perhaps? Either way, so excited for you and your cute family!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! I am so excited for you, lady!!...so...are you sick? What am I saying...of course you are...I remember us talking about not even being able to brush our teeth without ralphing...I always know how to say the right thing, huh? *ahem*But seriously!!!! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!...and I love the picture. I squealed when I saw it on my dashboard!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love this! Congrats!!
A cute little boy perhaps? Either way, so excited for you and your cute family!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! I am so excited for you, lady!!
...so...are you sick? What am I saying...of course you are...I remember us talking about not even being able to brush our teeth without ralphing...
I always know how to say the right thing, huh? *ahem*
But seriously!!!! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!
...and I love the picture. I squealed when I saw it on my dashboard!
Post a Comment