Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Dinner for Dad

For Valentines Day the girls get to make dinner for Josh. They came up with the menu and then gave it to him. He was to fill it out and give it back to us before the big day.
I'll translate:
Valintine's
Dad's Dinner
Pazza-Pizza
SpegDee-Spaghetti
Meet Bolls Subs-Meat ball Subs or
Bred Bolls with soop- Broklee chiss soop-Bread bowls with Soup, Broccoli cheese Soup
Sallid- Salad Yes or NO
Deesit-Desert
1. Choklid Kovred Shoberees- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
2. Cookees- Cookies
3. or Brawnee's - Brownies with Iec cream!
They were so proud of themselves and they did awesome!
Josh ended up wanting Spaghetti with meat balls, Salad, Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Brownies with Ice cream. They girls honestly made all of the dinner. It was so great to work with them in the kitchen. They made the meatballs, strawberries, Salad, and special drinks. I did the pasta and brownies. I'm pretty sure Josh felt like a king, as he should!!! Way to go girls!!!

No comments: