The living room looks muuuuch closer in the pictures than it really is. You can not touch the island when sitting in the red recliner. We are really loving our kitchen. Josh and his brother finished the backsplash over the Christmas break. I think it looks awesome! Way to go guys!!!
Thanks Josh for being amazing! I love you!
Wow it looks totally different in the before/after shots. I love it! The backsplash looks lush. A perfect place to whip up some shredded pork, I'd say. Thanks again for that recipe!
The house looks so, so, so, so, FANTASTIC. I am in love with the black cabinets and new backsplash and counter tops. All of it looks stunning. I love the family room, too!!!!
4 comments:
Wow it looks totally different in the before/after shots. I love it! The backsplash looks lush. A perfect place to whip up some shredded pork, I'd say. Thanks again for that recipe!
LOVE your island! so jealous! and the backsplash is really cool!
The house looks so, so, so, so, FANTASTIC. I am in love with the black cabinets and new backsplash and counter tops. All of it looks stunning. I love the family room, too!!!!
That is so awesome! Love it! Sounds like you guys are doing well! Love ya friend!
Post a Comment