Monday, December 19, 2011

The list goes on...

Here is a list of things I want/need to get done before Wednesday. Thankfully not Wednesday morning, more like Wednesday early evening (right before Josh's family start to trickle in for Christmas!) 1.Organize living room tables and rolling island (papers have just started to accumulate) 2.Take some things to Good Will 3.Clean all bathrooms 4.Make our room look less like a laundry mat and more like a bedroom 5.Change sheets on all beds 6.Wrap presents 7.Finish Christmas shopping 8.Get Christmas jammies for girls 9.Take Josh's watch to get fixed 10.Sweep, mop and dust(yuck) 11.Wash all blankets to be fresh for guests 12.Vacuum 13.Finish back splash in kitchen (I know you are all dying to see the kitchen since we have remodeled it..... and as soon as its done, I will post pictures! Perhaps even pictures of the whole house if you're lucky!) 14.Finish Christmas wreaths 15.Find a way to hang Christmas cards 16.Take movies back to friends 17.Make a couple of things for some cousins coming in 18.Organize downstairs craft closet-take pictures of stuff then throw away 19.Take books back to library 20.Print pictures of Kinlee to put in the house. (we only have 3 up. so so sad) 21.Clean out the office (We have a piano in there now, but Josh's family is bringing an organ from his Grandparents house)HAVE TO MAKE ROOM!!! And I think that's it. Guess I better get off the computer and get to work. The problem is, its cold and rainy out. So I somehow think it's time to curl up next to the girls, a fire and a good movie. Too bad. Slave driver leash is coming out in full force!

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

I love it! "Slave drive Leash." Fierce!!