Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kinlee is 18 months old!

HOLY COW ! How did that happen? I can't believe it. When anyone asks me how old she is I say 18 months. Ava quickly reminds me that she is actually only 1 year. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to explain it to her. OH well! Kinlee is for the most part a happy baby.... as long as she is well fed! I have NEVER known a child to put food away like she can. A typical breakfast for her is 2 scrammbled eggs, 1 whole wheat slice of toast, part of a protien bar and some of my protien shake. By 9:30 she is ready to eat again. I kind of think she is eating us out of house and home! Her stats at the 18month check up were great. She is in the 49% for weight and 72% for height! We have never had a child over the 50% for height. Maybe she will be the tall one of the family.
Kinlee, you are a true joy to us. How you have changed our family. We love you so very much! You talk ALL OF THE TIME. And that is an understatement. I have never known a child to love animals like you do. You love puppies the most. Everytime you see any kind of dog you yell out "Bow wow wow wow wow wow" It is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen. Your smile can light up a room. You have so much spunk and personality. It is such a joy to watch you grow. Thank you for coming to our family! LOVE LOVE LOVE you!

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

I love it that she talks all of the time. I think their little voices are so, so, endearing.

I know the, "Bow wow wow" thing must be over. the. top. adorable.

She's old enough for nursery?!!!? Where does time go?!