Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentine Pictures

We tried so hard to get some pictures of the girls. FAMILY... I KNOW you dont have very many pictures of Kinlee. It is so true that the more kids you have, the less pictures there are. So very sorry!! I made the girls Valentine shirts and I think they turned out pretty cute; however getting a picture where all 3 of them are smiling was pretty much impossible!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

di said...

i think you got some great pictures! kinlee stayed happy for a lot longer than stella would have! lol

Sarahbeth said...

I think their shirts are REALLY cute, Leash!! Good job!!! Precious pictures of 3 precious girls!! I'm still not sure which one is best of them all looking and smiling at the camera at the same time, there may not be one and that's ok, they are still ALL so cute!. I love the ones of the heart sucker in front of their faces, and the ones of all of their backs. See they don't have to be looking in those pics!!LOVE YOU!!

Lauren in GA said...

Your girls are so, so, so, CUTE! I love the valentine shirts, too!

The outfits make for great pictures! So darling.