Josh***Aleasha***Ava***Emery***Kinlee***Hansen
Em was a screamer...I feel your pain! (And prayers be with you!)
I hope you all survive! My baby has been a little bit of a screamer these days too. I am not a fan!! She woke up the whole house last night. It is a good thing she is a cutie!
Ava screamer? I hope the drive is good.
I laughed heartily at your title!!!! Well, she is the cutest little banshee I ever did see!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Em was a screamer...I feel your pain! (And prayers be with you!)
I hope you all survive! My baby has been a little bit of a screamer these days too. I am not a fan!! She woke up the whole house last night. It is a good thing she is a cutie!
Ava screamer? I hope the drive is good.
I laughed heartily at your title!!!! Well, she is the cutest little banshee I ever did see!
Post a Comment