Josh passed! HE PASSED!!! Can I get a Woot Woot!!! Josh is officially a board certified Pediatrician!!! What a fantastic early Christmas present! I am so incredibly proud of you Josh!
Awesome! Can't believe you kept your sanity while waiting to hear! What is next for you guys? Did you ever figure out where you are moving to? I am so excited for you guys!! CONGRATS to your hubby and your super cute family!!
6 comments:
Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome! Can't believe you kept your sanity while waiting to hear! What is next for you guys? Did you ever figure out where you are moving to? I am so excited for you guys!! CONGRATS to your hubby and your super cute family!!
yay! was there ever any doubt?? yea..so whats next? is he done with school and such completely now?
Woot Woot!!!!!! That is AWESOME!!
yeagh! Go Josh. Very happy for you all.
We knew he could do it too. woot woot
Post a Comment