Monday, September 27, 2010

Dadgum....

Pretty sure I went to Target and to 2 houses today.... with my zipper down. At what point did it go down? I try to make a habit of zipping up my paints BEFORE I leave the house but perhaps that didn't get accomplished this morning. Oh well. At least I didn't forget one of my kids somewhere.

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I so love that you named this post dadgum!!!! It perfectly describes this most unfortunate situation.

Well, at least you weren't wearing a skirt and had it tucked into your underwear, right?

...not that I'd know anything about that...cough...

Matt and Jessie said...

And at least you had your pants on! Maybe no one noticed! Funny girl! I know that will be happening to me soon. I sported the maternity pants for so long that I got out of the habit of checking to make sure my zipper was up!

Erika said...

everyone was probably looking at your cute baby anyway right? That maternity pants thing is a valid point. I haven't zipped a zipper in 7 months!