Thursday, August 12, 2010

Too funny not to write down

Driving down the road I hear Mimi and Ava talking:
Mimi: Hey Ava, when I turn 4 I'm going to have big boobs. Big boobs like Mom. Big boobs like Grandma. And big boobs like...... YOU!
Ava: Well when I turn 6, my boobs are going to be even bigger. And then 7. Bigger. Then 8, I'll get baptized and I'll have big BIG boobs.
Oh dear me... we are up a creek with these two!

5 comments:

Erika said...

Yikes!

diana said...

OH MY WORD!!! :)

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, my gosh!! That was so, so, so hilarious. I think I snorted while I was laughing about it.

At that rate of growth poor Ava is going to need a back brace. ;)

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness!! How do they think of this stuff??

Wright said...

wow! unfortunately, if I were their mother - this conversation would have never taken place! glad to know that at least some of us have been 'blessed'!