My baby is 11 weeks old. She smiles and laughs now. I have no idea where the time has gone. I'll post pictures when I can figure out whats going on with the blog.
Okay, your daughters conversation is hilarious! Love it! Yeah, you totally need to post some pics! Gotta see this little one!!! Hope you are good! Love ya friend!
I was at the hospital yesterday to see John's urologist. While I was waiting in the exam room (for two freakin' hours, thankyouverymuch ;) I was reading through an MCG newsletter. There was a picture of Josh in it. I almost swiped it and was gonna run up to Josh at church and act like he was a rock star and make him sign my copy of the MCG Medical newsletter. I felt too guilty to steal it, though...darn my paranoia.
2 comments:
Okay, your daughters conversation is hilarious! Love it! Yeah, you totally need to post some pics! Gotta see this little one!!! Hope you are good! Love ya friend!
11 weeks old!? So big!!
I was at the hospital yesterday to see John's urologist. While I was waiting in the exam room (for two freakin' hours, thankyouverymuch ;) I was reading through an MCG newsletter. There was a picture of Josh in it. I almost swiped it and was gonna run up to Josh at church and act like he was a rock star and make him sign my copy of the MCG Medical newsletter. I felt too guilty to steal it, though...darn my paranoia.
Post a Comment