Thursday, July 1, 2010

Way to go, love!

Josh has finished his pediatric residency! I am so very proud of him and all that he has accomplished! He has done so well the past 3 years! The attendings love him, the nurses love him and the parents he interacts with love him.
Josh Smith.... YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you madly!!!

7 comments:

Wright said...

that is AWESOME!!!! tell him congrats from the Wright's!

Bridget said...

Squee!!!!!!!!!

Matt and Jessie said...

Great news! Congrats you guys!

Erika said...

We love him too.

Cindy Streams said...

Congratulations to you both!!! I'm sure residency was a strain on you too. I love this blog! It's so cute.

Lauren in GA said...

He is totally awesome. I will always be grateful how he spent such a long time with us in John's hospital room answering question after question after question...and John wasn't even his patient.

Holly said...

Congrats!