My sweet Kinlee is getting bigger everyday and I am trying so hard to take everything in. I cant believe that she is already 9 days old. It is crazy to me that just 9 days ago this little lady was brought into this world. Just 9 days ago she was growing inside of me. And just 9 days ago I held her for the first time. I sit and stare at her, and marvel in how beautiful she is. How lucky I am to be her mom, forever. She is perfect. And she is mine. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for allowing Kinlee to come into our world, our family, my arms.
5 comments:
That was so beautifully said, Aleasha.
It boggles the mind how quickly they grow.
And I bet she's grown a lot in 9 days. So we can't wait for pictures! Not like you don't have enough to do. Call when you can!!!
PS, I brought Ellie back to the McDonalds bathroom and she totally didn't even remember the whole dropping her in the toilet thing. Yes.....
Ah, that is too sweet! I am so glad you are taking it all in! Hopefully you are taking in a little sleep here and there too!! xoxo
your girls are so cute! the middle one looks JUST like you, that is crazy!! its awesome how they grow and change literally every day.
Diana Q.
Sooo super excited for you! I am glad that you are doing so good! Cant wait to see some pics of all the girls together!
Post a Comment