Since the girls found out that Josh was going to have some time off when we had the baby, they have been begging to go strawberry picking with just dad!!! They had such a fantastic time!!! Josh did all of the picking... the girls did the eating!
I love it. I keep talking about your sweet little baby dressed like a strawberry. I tell you what...I'll nibble on your strawberry baby girl Kinlee and you can eat the strawberries that Josh picked.
I am giggling at how in the last post the stuffed bear is bigger than Kinlee.
1 comment:
I love it. I keep talking about your sweet little baby dressed like a strawberry. I tell you what...I'll nibble on your strawberry baby girl Kinlee and you can eat the strawberries that Josh picked.
I am giggling at how in the last post the stuffed bear is bigger than Kinlee.
Post a Comment