OH, MY GRACIOUS!!! SHE IS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY DARLING!!!!!!!!! She is beautiful just like her big sisters!
I am loving the orange bow! Lemmie guess who else in your family likes an orange bow! I also love the big pink bow...hmmmmmm, I wonder who in the family likes that one ;).
10 comments:
Stop it... you're making me baby hungry!!
So, cute! Can't wait to hold her again.
She is just beautiful! Love all the pictures of your girls!
Oh...she really looks like the girls in that third one. I just want to snuggle up with her!
I love her bows! And that little strawberry hat is awesome. I'm blowing kisses to her right now. They should get there by Sunday :)
OH, MY GRACIOUS!!! SHE IS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY DARLING!!!!!!!!! She is beautiful just like her big sisters!
I am loving the orange bow! Lemmie guess who else in your family likes an orange bow! I also love the big pink bow...hmmmmmm, I wonder who in the family likes that one ;).
Wow! So cute. Love the bow.
She is beautiful!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I am ready for my third I think...You guys look great. Are you still in GA?
I can't remember if I sent a headband with Kinlee's bows. I have some bands ready to send for you anyway. You can never have too many right?
Post a Comment