Josh got accepted to the Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship Program at UT Southwestern in Dallas! We will be moving back to Texas June, 2011!!!! We are so proud of Josh and all of his hard work!!! Love you, babe! Way to go!!!!
So fun to see your blog. Those girls are just too sweet! Glad to help out today and I am willing anytime. Let me know if YOU need anything...chocolate, not to be excluded.
5 comments:
so awesome this is so exciting! CONGRATS!
Congrats to Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sniff* June 2011 is kinda soon...
okay, enough about my needs...
CONGRATS, JOSH!!
Yay for you guys! I am sure it will be so nice to head back a little closer to family again! Go Josh!!
Hip Hip Horay!!! Hope we get to see more of you and your precious family soon!!! Super excited for Ya'll!!!
So fun to see your blog. Those girls are just too sweet! Glad to help out today and I am willing anytime. Let me know if YOU need anything...chocolate, not to be excluded.
Post a Comment