Back to life--Back to reality!
It is great to be back in Georgia. We missed our own home/space, our friends, the kitties Bubblegum and Bandaide but mostly Josh! I think he missed us too!
Glad you are safely back home. I hope that you had fun with your family. Sounds like you were in Texas for a while. I am sure that your hubby is glad that he is not a bachelor any more!
3 comments:
What, sleeping on the kitchen floor wasn't all home sweet home??
I made bows today and thought of you. Glad you're back to real life.
Glad you are safely back home. I hope that you had fun with your family. Sounds like you were in Texas for a while. I am sure that your hubby is glad that he is not a bachelor any more!
xoxox
Jessie
WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad your back safe and sound!
If I were a bettin' girl I'd say Josh missed you.
Post a Comment