Thursday, September 17, 2009

Texas Times!

We are in Texas right now enjoying some much needed family time. I don't have any pictures to post but things have just been a bit crazy. Josh lost his drivers licence. Ava fell and busted her chin open needing 5 stitches. Emery is potty training. And I am just along for the ride..... a crazy and bumpy ride!

5 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Enjoy your family and hope things settle down! Love ya!

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, no...poor Ava.

I called to ask for your permission to link you on my latest post...I guess this explains why you weren't answering your home phone.

I linked without permission...uh oh...you know where I live...

Erika said...

Sorry our house brings bad luck. And for the record, you in no way used $4 worth of bow stuff so you're gonna get it. Sneaky sneaky...

Larman Family said...

No wonder I haven't heard from you. How much longer are you here? If you get the chance we would love to get together anytime. Maybe you could come to dinner- If you don't mind chaos.

Holly said...

Glad to hear you all are in my home state. Tell your family "hi."