As many of you know, Ingrid is my sister and Jason her husband. I am now in Texas to watch their children while she and Jason are in Mexico seeking the other treatment. If you have some time, please go to
www.helpjason.org or
www.kmoo.com. The story is that Jason is not doing very well and this is a last resort type situation. Please keep my sister and her family in your thoughts and prayers. We ,as a family, are calling on angels! We need all of your prayers!
Thank you so much!
6 comments:
We will definitely pray! I will also put their names on the temple roll. I am sorry.
We love and miss you!
I am so sorry. Thank goodness Ingrid has such a great sister that is home that can come and save the day. Maybe we can bring your hubby some food to make sure he doesn't eat ice cream the whole time you are gone.
I am glad you are able to be with the kids! I wish I were close enough to be able to physically help in some way! I will for sure keep you all in my prayers! Please call if you need to talk.
We miss you, but know you're need there more! You are all in our prayers! -Mary
Leash, our prayers are with your family. They are some of the nicest people I have ever known, and have had a huge impact on my family. I hope the best for Jason and your family.
Leash! Praying everyday for ALL of you! Especially Jason! God has a plan for which we know nothing of! Stay hopeful, keep the Faith!
Tell Ing we ALL love her(meaning me and my sisters!)
Keep me posted! I'll try calling this week again!!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment