Ava and Emery had their first slumber party! J and Zomo got to stay the night while their parents had a night off. The girls had so much fun and totally wore each other out! Here they are busy at work making art for each other. Such cute girls! (by the way, Ava's favorite color is orange so as the other girls colored with Pink crayons on Pink paper and played with Pink playdough, Ava had all orange!)
What a cute bunch! We are having a sleep over week this week. We are staying with my brothers 3 boys while they are in Hawaii. It has been a lot of fun to have 5 boys all the sudden! I am lovin' it. Anyway, Go orange! Not afraid to be different! : )
This is GREAT! Love that they've had their first "slumber party" so early. Never too young to start, in my opinion! I love, too, that Ava is so particular already. What little girl loves orange? Funny! And, BTW, totally envious of your awesome table nook there. Beautiful windows and sunlight!
6 comments:
What a cute bunch! We are having a sleep over week this week. We are staying with my brothers 3 boys while they are in Hawaii. It has been a lot of fun to have 5 boys all the sudden! I am lovin' it. Anyway, Go orange! Not afraid to be different! : )
I love that they all have the same hair-do
I love all their ponytails! Cuteness!
I love how she is true to her orange!!
How fun! Leash we use to have the best slumber parties. Poor you.... because I wanted to be just like you. I always loved coming to your house.
This is GREAT! Love that they've had their first "slumber party" so early. Never too young to start, in my opinion! I love, too, that Ava is so particular already. What little girl loves orange? Funny! And, BTW, totally envious of your awesome table nook there. Beautiful windows and sunlight!
Post a Comment