This year we just went to the Trunk or Treat party at church. The girls dressed up as princesses and I was the Fairly Odd Mother. The girls had a really great time and got WAAAAYYY too much candy. They both loved having make up on and 'farklies' (sparkles) in their hair.

The only picture I got of them together with their dresses on. They walked around the whole night holding hands.
Mimi getting ready.
They both had spiders painted on to their faces.
Princess putting on her "clank-clank" shoes.
Ava right after I put on her make-up.
8 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love the hand holding!! They both look so lovely! You crack me up, "Fairly Odd Mother". You are so funny!
Love the, "farklies!"
Hey, you should give Kristi the Twilight book to read in the hospital. Edward can help her pass the long hours ;). I am done with New Moon so she can have that one, too!
Cute cute gals! The hand holding is my favorite part too!
hey, Fairy Odd Mother, where are the pics of you?
My favorite is the look on their faces where they're holding hands. It's like, oh my heck there's so much candy and I just want to go to bed or something. That or they're already in the sugar coma.
I hope Josh feels better. I'll give you a call sometime this week.
Those are MY grandkisds aren't they beautiful. Thanks Leash for the updates I love your blog site. Noni
I can't believe you didn't post a picture of you. Shame on you.
You do realize that you're going to be the mom who's kids are super embarrassed of on Halloween, whereas, I'm going to be the cool mom who pilfers everyone's candy.
The girls look absolutely adorable! I really have enjoyed the whole princess phase. Even Clayton gets into it every now and again. It is so wonderful that your girls are so close. I know they will be very grateful to always have a great friend in their household.
Hey...I want a picture of you, too!!
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment