Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ahhh, the cruise!!!!

For my dad's 60th birthday my family went on a cruise to Cozumel Mexico. It was a FABULOUS time! We all laughed so hard our stomachs hurt.... oh wait that was because of the amount of food we consumed!!! Thanks pop for the great vacation for us all!!!
Pop, you should always wear your hat that low! And make sure the lining is down too!!
Mom and Pop at the formal dinner.
Erricka and Chris Walton
Josh and I
Ingrid and Jason
Bill and Becky Dunn (my parents best traveling buddies!) We are so glad they came with us! It wouldn't have been near as much fun without them!!!
Look at that water!!!
One of the days off of the boat we went on a tour of the city, had some GREAT authentic Mexican food, watched dancers and cowboys do rope tricks.
This was Josh and I's first time away from the girls and I was worried about how I would be. As much as I love my girls, I didn't miss them. The cruise would not have been fun for them and it really wouldn't have been fun for me or Josh. We were just Josh and Aleasha not mom and dad. It was so nice! All of the things that I thought was so great about the cruise, they wouldn't have been able to appreciate, such as the bed being made every time I left the room. Those people are crazy on top of things!!! Or the food that was always there. IT IS ALWAYS THERE! And then there is the Midnight Mexican Buffet. And then there is 24 hour room service. The girls pretty much already have all of this, except for the Mexican buffet... and me really being on top of things, but that is besides the point. It was such a great time and I can't WAIT for my mom to turn 60 so we can go on another trip!!!! Thanks again POP for the great birthday gift! That couldn't have been a better birthday present! HOPE you had as much fun as we did!!! Love you so much!
A special thanks to Josh's parents for watching our snotty girls.(literally) They are still talking about how much fun they had with you guys. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to watch the girls so Josh and I could enjoy some time with out them!!! :) We love you!

9 comments:

Erika said...

Ooh look how tan you got!!!

Hannah said...

Awesome pictures! I miss Mexico, I'm so jealous!

Abs said...

Cute pics! You all looked gorgeous. Especially the water. Oh, the water...

Kelly said...

Wow that looks like a FABULOUS trip. Lucky lucky you. That picture of you and Josh is so soo good. You look beautiful!! Happy Birthday Pop!

Lauren in GA said...

You look so great in the picture with Josh!

Those pictures you took of the dancers are amazing! They look like they could be on a postcard!!!!!!

I am so glad you had such a lovely time!

Lauren said...

Oooh, I'm so envious! It looks like you guys had an amazing time. Can't wait to catch up!

Erika said...

Waiting to see the video. I'm sure it's great!

Megan said...

Oh I'm so jealous!! What a great (adult) vacation!! And your parents... Do they not age at all?!?!

hmerrill said...

You look so great! How fun to go cruisin'! Can't wait to catch up on all your family happenings!